Sunday 21 June 2015

Thoughts for today

There's always a lot of talk about moms in the blog world, but I'm saving a thought today for all the great guys out there who want more than anything to be dads and who will be wonderful days one day (I hope and believe).

And also thinking about dads of babies who will be born or find forever family soon, and the new dads.

I would be remiss if I didn't point out that Mr. Turtle has been outstanding through all 3 phases.

He's always teasing AJ about unicorns so I put a few on his card (I'm designing all my own greeting cards these days). For all the times life just doesn't make sense, here's some unicorn nonsense to help you get through the day, or celebrate, if lucky enough.


Many good wishes if not much logic from me!

2 comments:

  1. Go you - designing your own cards! Love that :) Seems more personal that way too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I really enjoyed doing it! and it doesn't even feel like that much more trouble than going to the store!

      Delete