- Choose 5 blogs at random.
- Throw up a post with a sentence about what you love about each one.
- Tell those people to consider themselves tagged.
- Go to Mel's Valentine's Day Post and put up a link to your post (a direct link to the post, not the main URL of your blog). Keep checking the blog posts on the list to collect your valentines in case you miss the person’s post. This list closes at 11:59 pm ET on the 14th.
Here's my 5:
- In Quest of a Binky Moongee - because I really appreciate Isabelle's candor, humility and she just comes across as such a nice person.
- Mine to Command - for the logical, analytic perspective
- Tiggy's Den - enjoy the humour and the cat stories!
- Invincible Spring - because beautiful writing, incredible story and again, Sadie just comes across as an wonderful human being
- Mom Spelled Backwards - because hillarious
Happy Valentines Day! I would have liked to include the password protected blogs, but it would be kind of hard to make it work. So sending out virtual candy to everyone who is password protected!
Also a shout out to Romy, who does not have a blog but reads and comments here. She recently had twin boys and I am super excited for her!
Read more on Mel's Valentine's Day Post